The event is sponsored by the Russian Foundation for Basic Research (Project No. 19-02-20080).
We invite you to take part in the XIII International Workshop on Quantum Optics
The XIII International Workshop on Quantum Optics (IWQO-2019) continues a series of conferences on fundamental and applied quantum optics, which are held in the Russian Federation with the participation of representatives of foreign research teams.
Beginning in October 1989 in Kazan on the basis of the Kazan E.K. Zavoisky Physical-Technical Institute (ZPTI), Professor V.V. Samartsev began to hold small annual seminars called “Workshop on Quantum Optics”, where guest lecturers gave lectures on a specific scientific problems. In 1993, V Workshop on quantum optics first took place outside Kazan, they were held in the Republic of Mari El (Russia) on Lake Tair and were dedicated to the 70th anniversary of Professor Uno Kopvillem. VI Workshop, which took place in 1994 in the ZPTI assembly hall, were dedicated to the memory of Yuri Sheybut. In 1999 the Workshop in the first tome became international and were dedicated to the 60th anniversary of their organizer and inspirer – Professor Vitaly Samartsev.
Recently, IWQO are held every 4 years (2003 – St. Petersburg, 2007 – Samara, 2011 – Volgograd, 2015 – Moscow, Troitsk).
DATES OF IWQO-2019: September 9-14, 2019
VENUE: Vladimir State University named after A.G. and N.G. Stoletov
THEMATIC SECTIONS OF THE CONFERENCE:
- Actual problems of quantum optics
- Quantum informatics. Quantum optical technology
- Atomic optics and nano-optics
- Spectroscopy and microscopy of single quantum emitters
- Functional optical materials
- Photonics. Interaction of radiation with matter
- Ultrafast Spectroscopy
- Coherent and nonlinear optics. Photon echo and optical transient
- Plasmonics and nanophotonics
LANGUAGE OF THE CONFERENCE: Russian (for foreign participants and their colleagues who wish to speak in English, English-language meetings can be organized).
- Vladimir State University named after A.G. and N.G. Stoletovs (Vladimir State University, Vladimir)
- Kazan Institute of Physics and Technology. E.K. Zavoisky FIC Kazan Scientific Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences (Kazan Polytechnic Institute, Kazan Research Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Kazan)
- Institute of Spectroscopy RAS (ISAN, Troitsk, Moscow)
- Moscow State Pedagogical University (MSPU, Moscow)
CONFERENCE IS CONDUCTED WITH SUPPORT: Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation, Department of Physical Sciences and Corps of Professors of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Russian Foundation for Basic Research
E-MAIL OF ORGANIZING COMMITTEE OF THE CONFERENCE: email@example.com